07 agosto 2012

'You have to torture yourself!' Gwen Stefani reveals her slimming secrets as she plays a human doll in pink confection

'You have to torture yourself!' Gwen Stefani reveals her slimming secrets as she plays a human doll in pink confection



We're used to celebrities claiming their perfect figures are down to their 'genes' or despite their appetite for junk food.
So it is refreshing to hear Gwen Stefani admit she 'tortures' herself to stay in shape with an intense exercise regime and healthy eating lifestyle.
'There is no secret: You just have to eat healthy, work out, and torture yourself!' she jokes, in an interview with U.S. Harper's Bazaar.
Pretty in pink: Gwen Stefani is a human doll as she poses for Harper's Bazaar in a huge ruffled gown
Pretty in pink: Gwen Stefani is a human doll as she poses for Harper's Bazaar in a huge ruffled Alexander McQueen gown
Although Gwen works up a sweat on stage with her band No Doubt, she also hits the gym as often as her busy schedule allows. 'But it's more for my brain than it is for my body,' she says.
 


    But Gwen also has a huge incentive: 'I like to wear clothes too much, so I try to keep focused.'
    The 42-year-old poses in a series of bright pink dresses for the fashion magazine, including a huge ruffled fur version, that looks like a Barbie dress.
    Playing dress up: 'I've always been a girl who loves to dress up,' Gwen told the magazine
    Playing dress up: 'I've always been a girl who loves to dress up,' Gwen told the magazine
    She says she's always enjoyed fashion. 'I've always been a girl who loves to dress up.
    Cover girl: Gwen appears in the September issue
    Cover girl: Gwen appears in the September issue
    'I already put my makeup on twice today: I put it on to take my kid to school, and then I went home, washed my face, and put it on again to have lunch with you.'
    And Gwen wears her trademark red lipstick around her home: 'I like to make my husband [Gavin Rossdale] like me more, and he likes it when I'm wearing makeup.'
    The mother-of-two is open about her life as a working mother, with her sons Kingston, six, and Zuma, who turns four this month.
    'It's, like, the real deal, dude,' she said. 'It's superfun being a mom, but it's hard too. Finding that balance between work and family is the hardest thing I've ever done - by far.'
    And while Gwen has a rock chick persona, she revealed to Harper's that she lived at home with her Catholic family until she was 25.
    'When I started dating Gavin, I was still at my parents' house. Yeah, it's a little weird.'
    And Gwen claims she isn't bothered by stories about herself, even if they prove untrue.
    In love: Gwen and husband Gavin Rossdale share on the beach while on vacation in Palm Beach, Florida at the weekend
    In love: Gwen and husband Gavin Rossdale share on the beach while on vacation in Palm Beach, Florida at the weekend
    'That someone would say something untrue or bad about me doesn’t bother me. It’s like water off a duck’s back,' she says of rumours her marriage is in trouble.
    'None of that stuff matters. There’s something in me, being this passive person, that those kinds of things don’t upset me. 
    'I know they can say anything; they can just make something up. But what are you going to do? It’s not part of my reality, so it’s okay.'
    Family orientated: With her children Kingston and Zuma
    Family orientated: With her children Kingston and Zuma



    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2184990/Gwen-Stefani-reveals-diet-secrets-You-torture-yourself.html



    * * * Se você gostou do meu blog, por favor, siga-me via Google Friend Connect (canto superior direito) , via Bloglovin.***
    ***No Facebook e no Twitter.***

    ¸.•°*”˜˜”*°• ..¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.☻/ღ˚ •* ♥ ˚ ˚✰˚ ˛★* ღ˛° * °♥ ˚ • ★ *˚ .ღ /*˛˚ღ •˚ ˚ ✰✰˚* ˚ ★/ \ ˚. ★ *˛ ˚♥* ✰˚ ˚ღ* ˛˚ ♥ 。✰˚* ˚ ★`⋎´✫¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•✫..✫¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.✫°


    *** If you liked my blog, please follow me via Google Friend Connect (top right), via Bloglovin. ***
    *** On Facebook and Twitter. ***

    ¸. • ° * "~ ~" * ° • .. ¸. • ° * "~ ~" * ° •. ☻ / ღ ˚ •. * ♥ ˚ ˚ ✰ ˚ ˛ ★ *. ღ ˛ °. * ° ♥ ˚ • ★ * ˚. ღ. / * ˛ ˚ ღ • ˚ ˚ ✰ ✰ ˚ ˚ ★ * / \ ˚. * ★ * ˛ ˚ ♥ ✰. ˚ ˚ ღ. * ˛ ˚ ♥. ✰ ˚ ˚ ★ `* ⋎ '✫ ¸. • ° *" ~ ~ "* ° • ✫ ✫ .. ¸. • ° *" ~ ~ "* ° •. ✫ °

    Nenhum comentário:

    Feliz Páscoa!!

    Olá seguidores! Hoje vou falar de moda, como me visto e como lido com as tendências. Sempre gostei de ver tudo sobre moda, as tendências...