27 outubro 2012

LOVE SNEAKERS



Sneakers de verão 2013:
São cheios de estilo, confortáveis e tem salto, como não gostar?! Mas, existe aqueles que não gostam.


Sneakers Summer 2013:
They are stylish, comfortable and has jump not to like?! But there are those who do not like.







[ 1 ] Lillys’s Closet
[ 2 ] Esdra (branco com dourado e preto com dourado)
[ 3 ] Esdra (estampa de lenço)
[ 4 ] Carmin
[ 5 ] Esdra
[ 6 ] Via Uno (roxo e laranja)
[ 7 ] Lillys’s Closet


A Esdra – uma das primeiras marcas a lançar sneakers no Brasil – entra na onda neon e lança uma edição limitada, os modelos Dixie Neon Sole tem acabamento specchio dourado e tiras em couro matelassado.
Outra novidade para quem gosta dos sneakers mas prefere calçados abertos é a Dixie Sandal, que também tem plataforma embutida e acabamento neon.


Dakota lança em setembro os sandal sneakers que preservam a forma original, tem o salto que a mulherada ama mas trazem recortes que garantem o frescor dos pés nos dias quentes. Os modelos chegam às lojas em setembro e devem custar R$179,90.


[ 1 ] Esdra – disponível na Dafiti – preço sob consulta
[ 2 ] Arezzo (lançamento!) – R$349,90
[ 3 ] Desmond – disponível na Passarela – R$269,99
[ 4 ] Schutz – (esgotado)
[ 5 ] Esdra


  

Eu tenho um preto de oncinha, a minha cara!!!
Ah... diferente do que uma blogueira disse, gordinha também pode, vou provar em umas fotos e, eu sou gordinha e não vou deixar de usar algo que eu goste, até poque eu tem muito mais estilo que muita magra por ai! E, eu digo gordinha sim!!! Não é porque o Jô não acha legal que eu tenho que concordar! Bom, quem preferir Mulherão, pode ser também!!!

°

Eu prefiro com esse look! :)


Escolha modelos com canos mais baixos.



  

  
* * * Se você gostou do meu blog, por favor, siga-me via Google Friend Connect (canto superior direito) , via Bloglovin.***
***No Facebook e no Twitter.***

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°• ..¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.☻/ღ˚ •* ♥ ˚ ˚✰˚ ˛★* ღ˛° * °♥ ˚ • ★ *˚ .ღ /*˛˚ღ •˚ ˚ ✰✰˚* ˚ ★/ \ ˚. ★ *˛ ˚♥* ✰˚ ˚ღ* ˛˚ ♥ 。✰˚* ˚ ★`⋎´✫¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•✫..✫¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.✫°


*** If you liked my blog, please follow me via Google Friend Connect (top right), via Bloglovin. ***
*** On Facebook and Twitter. ***

¸. • ° * "~ ~" * ° • .. ¸. • ° * "~ ~" * ° •. ☻ / ღ ˚ •. * ♥ ˚ ˚ ✰ ˚ ˛ ★ *. ღ ˛ °. * ° ♥ ˚ • ★ * ˚. ღ. / * ˛ ˚ ღ • ˚ ˚ ✰ ✰ ˚ ˚ ★ * / \ ˚. * ★ * ˛ ˚ ♥ ✰. ˚ ˚ ღ. * ˛ ˚ ♥. ✰ ˚ ˚ ★ `* ⋎ '✫ ¸. • ° *" ~ ~ "* ° • ✫ ✫ .. ¸. • ° *" ~ ~ "* ° •. ✫ °



23 comentários:

Alexandra Zakharova disse...

Hi, I want to say thank you for stopping by my blog and lovely comment you left) You blog is so good! It would be great to follow each other, I'm following u right now:) Follow back!
Have a great time!

Best wishes, Alex
www.svetusvet.blogspot.com

Katherine disse...

Wedge sneakers are cool!

Thanks for your comment, I'm now following you on GFC and Bloglovin! Hope you do the same :)

Unknown disse...

Love these sneakers! My favorite pair is probably the blue with the tribal print towards the top of the post! So cool!

-Kristine
www.pugglewearsprada.blogspot.com

Bessana Blue disse...

I like these shiny ones, they're so unique!

Btw, I'd love to hear your opinion about it:

http://thefanglejungle.blogspot.com/2012/10/shes-not-me.html

Love, B <3

Buttons Apart disse...

Great selection of sneaker wedges! Have been seeing this trend around everywhere. Need to go get me some!

Sita xx
http://buttonsapart.blogspot.co.uk/

Unknown disse...

Eu adoro esse sapato,mas não acho que combine comigo...rsrs

Beijinhos


http://marla-grace.blogspot.com.br/

little K. disse...

I love these shoes! OMG I want them so bad! Thank you so much for your comment on myblog<3

little K.
http://lilkfashionista.blogspot.jp/

Allison disse...

So many great sneakers!
:)
Allison
AND PS, please don't forget to enter my 1500 follower GIVEAWAY here! :)
A's Fashion Files
Shop Kawaii Kitsch by A on Etsy!

Nat Wears Clothes disse...

Your blog is so lovely!
Thank's for sharing this!

Do you maybe want to follow each other?

xx

Nat

Beauty Follower disse...

The sandal like sneakers are very nice!

Thanks for passing by my blog :)

Tatiana disse...

I love orange sneakers!!!:-)

xxx

http://www.bonnie23blog.blogspot.com/



bluesnowdrop disse...

thank you so much for adding me on facebook :) I hope we can keep in touch!♥

Lali pops of colour disse...

awesome! I love them as well <3

Lali pops of colour

Denisa disse...

I really like that sneakers. All looks great. Nice post.

Have a nice end of the weekend.

http://www.fashiondenis.com/

Juliet Polilova disse...

great set! love the first ones!
love your blog! :)

kisses from Russia,
Juliet

Carla disse...

I'm so into this trend! I have a pair of my own and thinking of getting another... u just gave me some cute ideas! =)

xo, Carla
misscarlaviolet.blogspot.com

Unknown disse...

ohhh I love those sneakers so much<3

Anônimo disse...

I only like to wear Converse All-Star sneakers, but wedge-sneakers are definitely one of the biggest trends right now.

CoolFahionStyle - Rossella Scalzo disse...

I love sneakers and I can not live without them!
All the ones you chose in your photos are beautiful, I love them!
and this year I want to buy a pair with the wedge!
thanks to be passed by me, I follow you via GFC and Bloglovin and you'll look on my blog to return the follow!
*KiSsEsS*

www.coolfstyle.blogspot.com

Anônimo disse...

Thank you, your blog is awesome, too! :) And I´d love to follow eacht other! I follow you now :)

Kisses from Germany :) <3

Katie Frank disse...

im not a big fan of sneakers, sorry!.
http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

Buttons Apart disse...

Thanks for your lovely comment. Would love to follow each other, I have started following you :)

Sita xx
http://buttonsapart.blogspot.co.uk

Diana Dazzling disse...

I just love the sneakers!
They are so confortable and stylish!
Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you liked it.
I follow you now on GFC, would you do the same?
xoxox

www.cmgvb.com
www.cmgvb.com

Feliz Páscoa!!

Olá seguidores! Hoje vou falar de moda, como me visto e como lido com as tendências. Sempre gostei de ver tudo sobre moda, as tendências...