07 agosto 2012

'There have been so many parts I didn't get!' Katharine McPhee reveals battles of fame as she poses in ballet pointes and corset dress



Katharine McPhee has endured somewhat of a rollercoaster when it comes to her physique.
But it seems the Smash star has finally plateaued at perfection, looking stunning a new photoshoot.
The actress poses confidently in ballet pointes and theatrical corset dress for a striking Allure cover, caught in an intimate backstage shot in the stage wings against the lighting and rigging pulleys.
Ballerina beauty: Katharine McPhee poses on pointe against theatrical backdrop of a chandelier backstage
Ballerina beauty: Katharine McPhee poses on pointe against theatrical backdrop of a chandelier backstage
While she may look like a professional Swan Lake beauty, she has never had a career in dance, revealing: 'I trained a lot in dance as a kid, but I’ve never been a professional dancer by any means.
 


    'I kind of have to do my best and hope they shoot me from the best angles they can possibly find!'
    In another snapshot, the former American Idol singer resembles a damsel in distress as she gazes whimsically off into the distance with dramatic windswept hair while pensively touching her face.
    Dramatic: Katharine poses with windswept hair looking like a damsel in distress
    Dramatic: Katharine poses with windswept hair looking like a damsel in distress
    Katharine finally found peace with her body, after battling an eating disorder prior to finding fame on Simon Cowell's reality show, by building her strength during five-hour daily dance rehearsals.
    Speaking of her Smash character Karen, the 28-year-old said: 'In some later episodes, we get to see Karen stick up for herself and have strong interactions with people instead of being meek.
    Cover girl: Katharine poses on Allure
    Cover girl: Katharine poses on Allure
    'I really relate to that, because I see myself as someone who’s finally grown into being more sure of her thoughts and opinions.'
    And McPhee was forthcoming about her diet secrets, revealing: 'I eat things that can hold me over for a while. I love Ezekiel bread. 
    'We call it 'Jesus bread' on set. My make-up artist will make me Jesus bread with raw almond butter and bananas on top. 
    'That can hold me over for a good threes or four hours, and its delicious.'
    But it hasn't always been plain sailing for Los Angeles native, as she struggled to find fame.
    'There had been so many parts that I didn't get or came so close to getting. 
    'After a pilot I was in didn't get picked up, I remember crying that nothing's really clicking, nothing is ever going to happen.'
    Smash, which is executive produced by Steven Spielberg, has been renewed for a second season likely to air in January 2013.
    Click here for behind-the-scenes footage.
    Allure's Insiders' Guide To Beauty & Style is available at ULTA Beauty stores now and on tablet through the iTunes stores.
    Girl on the run: Katharine was seen filming scenes in Manhattan last week
    Girl on the run: Katharine was seen filming scenes in Manhattan last week
    Girl on the run: Katharine was seen filming scenes for Smash in Manhattan last week

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2184992/Katharine-McPhee-Star-reveals-battles-fame-poses-ballet-pointes-corset-dress.html



    * * * Se você gostou do meu blog, por favor, siga-me via Google Friend Connect (canto superior direito) , via Bloglovin.***
    ***No Facebook e no Twitter.***

    ¸.•°*”˜˜”*°• ..¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.☻/ღ˚ •* ♥ ˚ ˚✰˚ ˛★* ღ˛° * °♥ ˚ • ★ *˚ .ღ /*˛˚ღ •˚ ˚ ✰✰˚* ˚ ★/ \ ˚. ★ *˛ ˚♥* ✰˚ ˚ღ* ˛˚ ♥ 。✰˚* ˚ ★`⋎´✫¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•✫..✫¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.✫°


    *** If you liked my blog, please follow me via Google Friend Connect (top right), via Bloglovin. ***
    *** On Facebook and Twitter. ***

    ¸. • ° * "~ ~" * ° • .. ¸. • ° * "~ ~" * ° •. ☻ / ღ ˚ •. * ♥ ˚ ˚ ✰ ˚ ˛ ★ *. ღ ˛ °. * ° ♥ ˚ • ★ * ˚. ღ. / * ˛ ˚ ღ • ˚ ˚ ✰ ✰ ˚ ˚ ★ * / \ ˚. * ★ * ˛ ˚ ♥ ✰. ˚ ˚ ღ. * ˛ ˚ ♥. ✰ ˚ ˚ ★ `* ⋎ '✫ ¸. • ° *" ~ ~ "* ° • ✫ ✫ .. ¸. • ° *" ~ ~ "* ° •. ✫ °

    Nenhum comentário:

    Feliz Páscoa!!

    Olá seguidores! Hoje vou falar de moda, como me visto e como lido com as tendências. Sempre gostei de ver tudo sobre moda, as tendências...